SikaGrout®-214 IN S is a cement based 1-component, ready to mix, non-shrink, ready to use, pourable and flowable, expanding engineering grout in dry powder form. It is widely used for precision grouting in engineering objects subjected to static and dynamic loads.
- To grout bearings, machine foundations, columns joints in precast construction etc.
- To grout anchors in concrete
- To grout cavities, gaps and voids in concrete
- To grout base plate of turbine, compressor, boilers, pumps and heavy machinery.
- Sealing around penetrations
- Post fixings
- Easy to use, ready to mix powder
- Easy to mix, only add water
- Adjustable consistency
- Very good flow characteristics
- Rapid strength development
- High final strengths
- Initial expansion by gas generation
- Impact and vibration resistant
- Not flammable
- Shrinkage compensated
- Expansive to counteract initial shrinkage