Anti-Crak® HD (High Dispersion) is an engineered AR-glass chopped strand designed for mixing in concrete and all hydraulic mortars.
- Excellent workability
- High Dispersion : 200 million filaments per kilogram in fiber length 12 mm
- Invisible on the finished surface
- Does not corrode
- Control and prevention of cracking in fresh concrete
- Overall enhancement of durability and mechanical properties of concrete
- Effective at very low dosage
- Homogeneous mix
- Safe and easy to handle
- Anti-Crak® HD fibers are typically used at low addition level to prevent cracking & improve the performance of concrete, flooring, renders or other special mortar mixes. They incorporate easily into mixes creating a tridimensional homogeneous network of reinforcement in the matrix.
- Anti-Crak® HD fibers can be added at the central mixing plant to the wet concrete mix; or directly into the ready-mix truck.
- Anti-Crak® HD fibers do not protrude through the surface and require no additional finishing procedures. The reinforcement is incorporated in the concrete mass and is invisible on the finished surface.