We have excelled in the business of manufacturing and supplying world class Heat Reflective Coatings
. The Heat Reflective Coatings that we offer are used on the external areas of the buildings such as roof, balcony and entry points. As outdoor areas are exposed to direct sunlight and rainfall, our Heat Reflective Coatings resists the adverse effects of UV rays. Thus, our Heat Reflective Coatings possess some features like UV resistance, water proof and excellent shiny appearance. The clients can obtain the Heat Reflective Coatings under the brand name “Ridex Thermoseal”.
How Does Heat Reflective Coatings Work?
The heat reflective paint when dried forms a fine layer on the roof surface. The ceramic beads in that produce a radiant barrier and reflect the heat back to the atmosphere.
Our Heat Reflective Coatings is a strong, tough coating, formulated with hollow-core ceramic micro spheres, strands and irregular particulate in a complex 100% acrylic suspension with superior adhesion and abrasion resistance.
Ideal For Use On :
Benefits Of Heat Reflective Coatings :
- Asbestos sheets
- Galvanized steel
- Enameled steel
- Aluminium Roofing
- Cement Tiles
- Clay Tiles
- RCC Roofs
- Polycarbonate Sheets
- Asphalt Shingles
Unique Features :
- Coating stops the crack formation and leakage on the roofs
- It helps reduces the air conditioning cost
- Both in terms of capital cost and operating expenses
- Coating reduces the peak time day temperature of the roof by about 12-25%
- Removes heat island effect
- Coating blocks 80% of UV rays and 90% of solar infrared rays
- Reduces the carbon footprint of your building
- Excellent Heat Reflective Properties
- Excellent Water Repellency
- Easy to apply
- Excellent Resistance to UV Radiation
- Excellent Resistance to Chemical Attack