Concrete Reinforcement Fibers
The company is proud to introduce itself as one of the reliable Manufacturers and Suppliers of Concrete Reinforcement Fibers
in India. The Concrete Reinforcement Fibers provided by us are extensively used in the building construction purposes. These Concrete Reinforcement Fibers are suitable in floor designing and layouts and building wall construction as these have high stress resistance, moist proof and excellent bonding capacity. Moreover, we offer our concrete mixtures to the customers at competitive prices.
Why Fibers in Concrete?
It is widely accepted within the concrete industry that traditional concrete mixes are prone to plastic shrinkage during the setting phase and this can often lead to cracking. The addition of relatively small amounts of concrete reinforcement fibers can effectively reduce this problem by controlling this early-age plastic shrinkage cracking. Concrete reinforcement fiber also avoids the need for using light steel mesh for crack control with its attendant disadvantages of handling and positioning. Fiber reinforced concrete is easy and cost effective and and it also enables you to produce a hardened concrete which has : - Improved surface quality - Greater impact resistance - Increased durability.
Anti-Crak Concrete Reinforcement Fibers are alkali resistant glass fibres, especially developed for the reinforcement of cementitious mortars and concrete mixes. They can be easily introduced into a conventional concrete mix giving millions of dispersed fibers per cubic meter of concrete, providing a highly uniform and effective concrete fiber reinforcement.
Benefits Of Our Concrete Reinforcement Fibers :
- High modulus of elasticity for effective long-term reinforcement, even in the hardened concrete
- Does not rust nor corrode and requires no minimum cover
- Ideal aspect ratio (i.e. relationship between fibre diameter and length) which makes them excellent for early-age performance
- Safe and easy to handle and does not protrude through the finished surface nor sink
- Greater retained toughness in conventional concrete mixes
- Increased impact strength and abrasion resistance
- Higher flexural strength, depending on addition rate